IEC 61400-25-3:2015 RLV contains the International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is available in English only. The Redline version provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between this standard and its previous edition. The Redline version is not an official IEC Standard, only the current version of the standard is to be considered the official document.
IEC 61400-25-3:2015 specifies an abstract communication service interface describing the information exchange between a client and a server for:
- data access and retrieval,
- device control,
- event reporting and logging,
- self-description of devices (device data dictionary),
- data typing and discovery of data types.
Main changes with respect to the previous edition consist of:
- harmonization with newer editions of IEC 61850 standards;
- reduction of overlap between standards and simplification by increased referencing, etc.