IEC 60076-14:2009(E) provides specification, design, testing and loading information for use by both the manufacturer and user of liquid-immersed power transformers employing either high-temperature insulation or combinations of high-temperature and conventional insulation. Is applicable to:
- power transformers designed in accordance with IEC 60076-1,
- convertor transformers designed to IEC 61378 series,
- arc furnace transformers,
- and covers the use of various liquid and solid insulation combinations. This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- enhancement of insulation system descriptions;
- clarification of temperature rise limits
- and the addition of overload temperature limits.